ACADEMY MANAGER VACANCY
North Wellington Football Club, is one of the largest clubs in the region with close to 1000 members, with the most successful TDP programme regionally in 2023 and is looking to recruit an Academy Manager.
The role will be responsible for the organisation, planning and delivery of the Youth Football Programme, at North Wellington Football Club operational and administrative activities, with hands-on involvement in the Men’s Reserve side and the U17 Boys.
The Youth programme includes Boys and Girls U14 – U17.
Within the role there are key stakeholder relationships, local Schools & Colleges, Onslow Junior Football Club, North Wellington Football Club, Director of Football and Club Manager.
The appropriate candidate will be:
- Effective communicator
- Ability to manage self and others to meet deadlines
- Willingness to work within a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to create and deliver a comprehensive strategic plan
- Growth mindset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office, friendly manager, HUDL, VEO
- Driving license
- Hold (or working towards) appropriate coaching qualifications (B License)
To request a full Role Description, please email the Club Manager at email@example.com